Monday, 2 February 2009

EAGER - Portrait of a Foxhound 12 x 10 Oil on Board SOLD

Eager - portrait of a Foxhound 12 x 10 oil on board £350- SOLD
Finished at last....I think :). Sometimes think you could go on and on and it would never be done, so at times you just have to say that's it. Sadly no matter how I try I can't get the colours exact to the original don't know whether that's the camera or the photographer.
Now you would think that with Scotland being in the North we would be knee deep in snow today but no, while the rest of the country is shovelling the white stuff we got a flurry of the stuff. There was me this morning all set after listening to weather forecast last night telling us the whole of the UK would a white out. Looks like I'm going to have to look through my photo archives for the snow scene I was eager to start.
Happy paintings where ever you are :))

1 comment:

jane augenstein said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!! Love the colors you used, I love fall and this is so warm with rich colors!
I have something for you on my blog, check it out! :-)