Thursday, 5 February 2009

LEMONADE AWARD

Must be my lucky week another award this time from Gail Ragsdale too whom I am very grateful I have to pass this on to 10 deserving bloggers so at the moment I have my thinking cap on as there are so many deserving of it.
Yesterday I was moaning that I had to look out old reference photos so I would be able to start work on a snow scene. Well sadly the snow scene didn't materialise as when I work this morning we were covered by a blanket of snow, so I've been out with the camera getting new images.....and having just a little bit of fun with the white stuff. Board is primed sitting on the easel to start tomorrow.



http://e-mccrindleart.co.uk

2 comments:

jane augenstein said...

Love the last picture of the snow, very pretty!

Gail H. Ragsdale said...

Love the snow photos, especially the last one!