Friday, 20 March 2009

ON THE EASEL.....

To be honest I don't really care for this at the moment but as I had almost promised something from the easel thought I'd post it anyway. At the very least if it doesn't develope into something it proves that you can't always get it right. I really do benefit from painting everyday and if for some reason I can't get to the easel for a few days as happened this week I suffer for it....practice, practice and then some more practice might not make perfection but it sure does help. The subject is the Isle of Arran as seen from Barassie Beach. The foreground will eventually be the harsh course grasses you get on the sand dunes as you go down onto the beach....possibly when they are in and I soften Arran it'll look better....if not know that I tried and tomorrows post will be a bloody ear LOL
http://www.e-mccrindleart.co.uk/

No comments: