Sunday, 8 March 2009

PAULA ACRYLIC 4X4

Paula Acrylic 4"x4" £80- unframed
This is a little fun painting I did this morning of a Friesian cow. Don't actually know if that's her name or if indeed she'll have one it just makes it easier for me to give the painting a title. These little head studies of cows have been quite popular in the past and I've noticed that my clients tend to hang them in their kitchen's. They fill that little odd space that needs something to brighten it up.
If your interested in adding to your collection then you can contact me through my website or by email.
Enjoy your art wherever you may be :)

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Elizabeth, she's amazing!! I do love the little paintings!! Love doing them. She has such a sweet expression! Sarah

Gail H. Ragsdale said...

Love it Elizabeth! Cows are much fun to do and you have captured her face and expression so well!

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks Sarah and Gail I love painting them their curosity makes them great subjects