Thursday, 12 March 2009

SUMMER PADDOCK ACRYLIC 8X8 £200- unframed

Summer Paddock Acrylic 8x8 £200- unframed
Been a bit lapse adding to my blog this week..........Cheltenham Racing Festival is on TV my concentration should return after tomorrows Gold Cup. Getting weary for some lush pastures so thought I'd do a summer scene. A little corner of a paddock with a sparkle of summer flowers. If it takes your fancy then as always I can be contacted through the website or by email.
Hope your enjoying your art where ever you are :))

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh I'm with you - makes me miss the farm I grew up on - wonderful!!! Sarah

Sheona Hamilton Grant said...

My longing for spring and summer especially has just gone through the roof. Lovely painting, the brush work really empathizes the flow and energy summer brings.

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks Sarah......I'm glad it brought back childhood memories for you :)

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks Sheona for your lovely comments, I know how you feel, right now I'd settle for at least two consecutive dry days lol