Thursday, 19 March 2009

SUNNY AND WARM......IN SCOTLAND

Dougal being Dougal lol

Spike catching the sun

Fresh new greens


Wild Daffodils

Perfect Pose.....as always


High Tailing It
Been one of those weeks where I seem to be charging around and getting no where. Not much work done at the easel so thought I'd post some photos instead. Got myself a new camera and I've been clicking away like mad, seeing that we actually have had some sunshine and even heat 66 degrees today, in Scotland wow.....don't you just love digital cameras :))
Hopefully normal service will return by tomorrow. Oh and if you get a chance take a look at the Canine Art Guild website at their new exhibiton :The Company That Dogs Keep" wonderful paintings

4 comments:

jane augenstein said...

Ahhh, love the picture of Dougal, the warm weather must make him itchy and wanting that winter hair off!!!
Spike is just too cute; oh, and your beautiful horse!!! New camera? Great, isn't it fun?
hugs,
Jane

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Two off them are losing their coats only thing I hate about Spring makes me itch and I have to wear a mask when grooming because I suffer from Asthma. Friends husband once said are you operating on or grooming that horse....men think they're so funny...smile. Yep new camera treated myself to a Canon SX110 would really love one of SLR's but being a starving artist lol have to save a bit more. Nice camera though I'm really pleased with it.....seems to be idiot proof lol

Gail H. Ragsdale said...

Wonderful photos Elizabeth! I enjoyed looking at them!

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks Gail glad you enjoyed them, one of these days I'm really going to find out how to use a camera properly at the moment it's a hit or a miss....but then at the end of the day it's the enjoyment you get out of it that counts. That and being out in the fresh air :))