Saturday, 28 March 2009

WORK IN PROGRESS....FOXHOUND PART THREE

Foxhound Acrylic 6x6

Little bit further on with the foxhound though still more work to do. Been working on the ears and a little on the throat. Don't want to overdo the throat but just let it blend out but it still needs a bit more detail. Having some problems getting colour on screen as the original is much richer. The problem is I think more to do with my monitor which I bought from Noah lol, really need to splash out on a laptop.........just as soon as I win the Lottery...smile.

2 comments:

jane augenstein said...

Elizabeth, LOVE how the foxhound is coming along. He is beautiful and the colors are beautiful, very earthy and soft. The eyes though, they are exceptional!

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks Jane I'm pleased with the way it's coming along :)