Thursday, 26 March 2009

WORK IN PROGRESS....FOXHOUND PART TWO

Foxhound 6x6 Acrylic
Very pleased with the work I've got done on the hound this morning looks so much better with his lovely dark nose in...still love his eyes looks like he has got mascara on. I think that is probably what makes his eyes look so intense. Risked life and limb getting this photo taken as there is quite a gale blowing outside....in fact almost lost the painting, just as well the tape that was securing it on the board stuck to the path or I would have been chasing it round the garden lol. The joys of being an artist :))

http://www.e-mccrindleart.co.uk

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh hon - he is wonderful!!! I love the softness you paint with!!! I also love WIPs - stunning job!!! Sarah

Gail H. Ragsdale said...

I love watching your WIPs. His eyes are wonderful!

jane augenstein said...

OMG, Elizabeth, the eyes, the eyes!!! They are so soulful and beautiful. Wow, can't wait to see the finished painting!!!!!
Jane and Gilly

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks Sarah, Gail and Jane for the lovely comments it's great encouragement for me. I'm really enjoying this one so hopefully that's coming out on the piece. Yes Sarah he did have that softness about him and I can't wait to do the ears and hopefully capture the velvety texture. I love hounds they always seem so happy as if each day is a delight to them :)