Tuesday, 14 April 2009

AUNT'S WEE LAMB ACRYLIC 6X6

Almost forgot Aunt and Uncle loved their wee lamb and I managed to finish it on time. It will have pride of place by now on the wall. My next group exhibition will be at Dowhill Farm on the Girvan coastline near to the famous Turnberry Golf Course and Hotel. Dowhill is a working farm (famous for breeding Hereford cattle) which opened itself to the public to sell it's produce in the farm shops and tea room. Will be exhibiting with the same group of artists as was with last time I was there. Hopefully will be as successful as last time, when my little paintings of cattle were a hit. That gives you a clue as to what you'll be seeing over the next few weeks :))

http://www.e-mccrindleart.co.uk

4 comments:

Gail H. Ragsdale said...

I loved how the lamb turned out Elizabeth! Personally, I am looking forward to your cattle/cow paintings. I have always loved bovine art!

pencilportraits said...

Lovely lamb, reminds me of the Forest of Dean where the sheep roam freely

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Same here Gail really love painting cows they make such good subjects although at times a little too curious..not the first time I've been covered in drool lol

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks pencilportraits thats the best way to see the lambs running free, they are so full of fun dancing around in their little groups. Watched a group entertaining themselves jumping from an old tree stump.....now that would make a good painting :)