Thursday, 30 April 2009

BERTIE ACRYLIC 8X8

"Bertie" Acrylic 8x8 £250- framed 0r £225- unframed
Just finished the work in progress and I've named it Bertie. Mostly give all my calf/cattle paintings an actual name, its easier that than trying to continuely think up new title's for the painting. He's a bonnie wee calf and I'm sure there is someone out there just waiting to give him a new home. He's available at the moment from the website so if you would love to own him I'd snap him up quick as he will be destined from the Dowhill Farm, Turnberry exhibition. Last time I exhibited there none of the coos came home.
Thanks for visiting and hopefully you'll come back again :)

http://www.e-mccrindleart.co.uk

6 comments:

jane augenstein said...

Wow, Elizabeth, he's a looker! Beautiful little guy, very, very nice!!!
Jane and Gilly

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks Jane he is a darling and has some friends just as pretty that'll be coming soon....watch this space :)

Linda Shantz said...

He's great, Elizabeth! We'll be watching for sure!

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks Linda....might just put a horse in as this is Kentucky Derby weekend :)

Gary Keimig said...

nice painting. Love your free brush work. You seem to really have a handle on it.

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks Gary sorry so long answering just noticed your post. It's taken me years to loosen up my style but I think acrylic as a medium helps in that.