Tuesday, 21 April 2009

BIG SKIES OVER PERTHSHIRE ACRYLIC 6X6


Big Skies over Perthshire Acrylic 6x6 £120- framed or £100- unframed
Been struggling with photoshop trying to get the colours right on this one. It's fairly good but a little deeper in the flesh so to speak. I love these views when I'm taking paintings up North. It makes the journey shorter. Perthshire is really the gateway to the Highlands that inbetweeny where you still get soft pasture land with smaller peaks rising behind it. Hope you enjoy it.
The painting is on board and measures 6"x6" and the medium is acrylic it is available at the moment, anyone interested can email me. Almost forgot I seem to be on a roll at the moment I got news today that I've sold "Ayrshire Landscape" at the Torrance Gallery Spring Exhibition in Edinburgh
Enjoy your art where ever you are.

http://www.e-mccrindleart.co.uk/

No comments: