Monday, 20 April 2009

THE HAIRY ONE ACRYLIC 6X6

The Hairy One Acrylic 6x6 £120- framed or £100- unframed

Finished and hot of the easel, enjoyed working on it this morning and feel I've managed to capture his rich colour and thick coat. It is starting to come out but will probably be June/July before he has a proper summer one. If not sold beforehand the painting will be going to Dowhill in May. Anyone who would like to own this colourful acrylic painting can contact me by email. The painting is acrylic on board and measures 6"x6" it's priced at £150- with a quality frame or £125 unframed.
101 exhibition closed yesterday at the Maclaurin Galleries and I'm pleased to here was a great success I was lucky to sell both my works and the small sketch which I donated was also sold so I'm really over the moon. In fact while I was typing these posts also got more good news from the Aberfeldy Gallery to let me know they've sold "Summer Haze" .....a good day all in all :))
Enjoy your art whereever you may be.

http://www.blogger.com/www.e-mccrindleart.co.uk

4 comments:

Darlene Twitchell said...

This is beautiful! You definitely capture his furry coat! I want to go give him a big hug and lay my face in his sun-warmed mane!

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks for the lovely comments Darlene I'm pleased you like it :)

Gail H. Ragsdale said...

So darling! I love how the sun reflects, so warm and beautiful!

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks for the lovely comments Gail, love when the sun shines and brings out the intensity in the colour :)