Monday, 13 April 2009

HOLIDAY OVER.....





Holiday weekend is over.....THANK GOODNESS, sorry to be a bah humbug but I for one will be glad to get back to normal. Guess being self employed and working from home the holiday spirit has left me somewhere down the road. Or is it that now I'm a self employed artist the things like painting and sketching which where things I did on holiday are something I do all the time. I also live in a small quiet village....well it is unless everyone's on holiday, kid's on holiday from school, lawn mower's going all weekend and worse my lovely quiet peaceful country walk is turned into George's Square in Glasgow. Oh NO I've turned into a moaning old foggie LOL but can't wait for tomorrow when I promise we'll be back to paintings. Meanwhile a few more photos..........from the top down. 1. Tara enjoying her freedom. 2. Dougal being totally unimpressed by how quick she can run. There are occassions when he has a brain storm and tries to keep up, but those days are few and far between now. 3. The powder puff himself. 4. A won't bore you with how long it's taken me to get a photo of one of these little Yellow Hammers...but I'm pleased with the one I've got.




2 comments:

Gail H. Ragsdale said...

Oh! I love the pony!

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

That's Dougal kinda lost track over the years but think he's 23. He came to live with Tara when Rio my first horse died and she needed some company. The grandchildren of the people I stable with had all outgrown him so he's living his retirement with Tara. He's a typical Shetland swaying between an angel and the devil incarnate lol....Tara adores him.