Thursday, 2 April 2009

SPRING EXHIBITION AT THE ABERFELDY GALLERY OPENS ON SATURDAY 4TH APRIL

Summer Haze Acrylic 6x6 £120-

Summer Flourish Acrylic 16x16 £500-

Hidden Post Acrylic 12x12 £350- SOLD

Saturday sees the opening of the Spring echibition at the Aberfeldy Gallery. Above are the three paintings I will be exhibiting. The exhibition is now showing online from The Aberfeldy Gallery and is well worth a look. Take my word for it Aberfeldy is a beautiful place to visit. I well remember my first visit it corresponded with their Highland Games. I had stopped a little way out of the town to let the dogs out and have a drink when out of nowhere came the sound of Bagpipes. Later found out it was the sound carrying through the glens but for a split second it felt a bit like Brigadoon.


2 comments:

Jan Blencowe said...

Hi Elizabeth,

You're the featured artist on http://www.thepaintingadayproject.com for Friday Follower Spotlight 4/3/09

Best of luck with your show!! Your landscapes are gorgeous!

Cheers,
Jan

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thank you for the lovely comments about my work it is much appreciated :)