Saturday, 4 April 2009

COLOURED FOAL





Started this study of a bonnie coloured foal while watching the lead up to this years Grand National........I'm a woman can multi-task. Actually it's calming my nerves anyone would think I was riding in the race....to be honest I much prefer the re-run when I know what's happened to everyone and hopefully all are home safe. My tip well quite fancy Rambling Minstrel the Reveley runner. Well the runners are having a look at the first fence so soon be lining up. Might be back later with next stage of the foal.

http://www.e-mccrindleart.co.uk/

2 comments:

Gail H. Ragsdale said...

Love your new heading portrait! Very beautiful.

I will draw or paint during an exciting race for the same reasons you do, helps to calm my nerves!

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks Gail was a pastel I did a few years back.

Was definately an exciting race with two false starts to add to the drama. A dream come true for the connections of Mon Mome winning at 100/1 but heavy hearts for those with Hear The Echo who died on the course.