Thursday, 2 April 2009

TOO MUCH LIKE HARD WORK





Have been taking time out today as it's such a lovely one and the garden is screaming for attention along with a million other things but it'll all get done in it's on good time...today is garden day. Tonight will be aching back and shoulders but the satisfaction of looking out the window at tidier borders make it worthwhile. Which brings me to the title of the post TOO MUCH LIKE HARD WORK, thinking I could keep two blogs going. SO...... sorry for confusing everyone but I'll be back to normal instead of all over the place....PHEW was exhausting lol.
If you already had a look at my other blog this morning then you'll have seen these photos, even have my camera when I'm gardening lol. First is Joshua having a wee nap before helping out. Second is Josh looking all cuddly and fluffy. Third is a wee Blue Tit that came to investicate what I was doing to HIS garden.
Forgot to say the reason Joshua carries his head a little to the side is he's almost blind. Sometimes plays on it though, like when I'll come downstairs and he sit's at the top doing his I can't see routine until I go back up and retrieve him. Off course someone rattle's the letterbox and he's down faster than a Greyhound out of trap six...LOL

2 comments:

Gail H. Ragsdale said...

Lovely photos!

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks Gail I'm finding taking photographs very relaxing.....not us relaxing as Joshua though lol