Sunday, 31 May 2009

WIP....HEAD STUDY



After a busy day doing paperwork and deciding which paintings are going to Dunkeld's Cathedral exhibition I finally managed to sketch out my next work in progress. Back to horses for the moment although I'll be doing others during this one. Doing multiple paintings is a new thing for me so we'll have to see how it pans out. Another new thing is this is the first time I will have used my own horse as the model. Dougal doesn't count as he adopted us and doesn't really belong so it should be interesting. At the moment it's still an idea.

http://www.e-mccrindleart.co.uk/

2 comments:

Jane Hunt said...

This is a wonderful study - congrats on your sales:)

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thank you Jane it always feels good when someone likes your work enough to buy it. Thanks also for the comments about the work in progress, I've got the finished work in my head so hopefully I can transfer it :)