Sunday, 10 May 2009


Cloud Shadow Acrylic 4x4
Available from Elizabeth McCrindle's Art From Scotland Website

This is probably the tiniest landscape I've ever done but I found two beautiful little frames yesterday and this is going to look great in one of them. The frames have an antique silver finish too them and the painting will sit deep in it....just yummy. Also had a bit of a problem getting the image right on the screen is a little lighter in real life but if I made it lighter would have lost the clouds which also have a little naples yellow in them to give a little punch. All in all if I say so myself it's a delicious little painting and would look lovely in a corner wall where there was maybe a table lamp to make it sparkle in the evening.

http://www.e-mccrindleart.co.uk

2 comments:

Flag Gazer said...

Just lovely - thank you.

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks I'm glad you liked it :)