Friday, 29 May 2009

GOOD NEWS FROM DOWHILL.....


Was good news when I went to help take down the exhibition last night at Dowhill. I had sold two of my paintings, my wee jockey and the wee golden coloured calf. So I'm delighted especially as I didn't think I had sold anything. Of the the five artists only one of us didn't sell so in this economic climate thats pretty good going I think. We've also been asked back to hang a couple of paintings each during the British Open Golf Championship at Turnberry in July so I'm looking forward to that. The scenery around us was stunning as always but the light wasn't so good for photos.....the sea sparkled for us.
Erm.....one or two have said they liked looking at both of my blogs so with a very sheepish grin you'll find the photographs e.t.c. on Images from Caledonia....AGAIN.

8 comments:

Linda Shantz said...

Congratulations, Elizabeth!! You've been rolling along with the sales!

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks Linda....just little ones here and there but they all add up :)). Hope you had a great time at the Workshop and are all fired up and raring to go :)

jane augenstein said...

Congratulations on your sales! YIPPEE!
~Jane and Gilly~

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks Jane Yippee is exactly what I said....enjoyed your post Gilly is looking fabulous :))

Carol @ TheWritersPorch said...

Elizabeth....I love your Cattle paintings, a few actually look like our cattle!Thanks for stopping by so I could find your lovely blog!

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Hi Carol nice of you to say hi. Saw your blog on Melody Lea Lamb's blog and enjoyed looking through it....will be back :))

Gary Keimig said...

congratulations on the sales. And well you should have. You have excellent work

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks Gary it's such a thrill when they go to a new home. And thanks for the lovely compliments about my work :)