Wednesday, 27 May 2009

WIP BLACK CALF THREE

Still a bit of a way to go on this one as I can see more wrong than right with it at the moment. Shape of the calf not quite right although that's not helped by a bit off her being chopped off but I'll soldier on. Small paintings can be a whole lot harder to do than larger ones, but everything is a learning curve and I'm enjoying it. Got another board ready to start so will do that and come back to this with fresh eyes. Taking a painting to a client tonight which is always nice....especially if they like it. She collects art so will be nice too see her collection and she already has one of mine so I'll get the added bonus of seeing what it looks like hung amongst them. Hope you'll join me tomorrow to see what's been on the easel.

http://www.e-mccrindleart.co.uk/

No comments: