Tuesday, 16 June 2009

Another busy day....


"Petal" Acrylic 6x6

Been another busy day here with not much too show in the form of art work. Had a lunch date catching up with friends. Being an artist you can easily become something of a recluse so every now and again I make myself take time out to meet my friends.....or is it they drag me away screaming lol. I did have a lovely time with lots of laughing and catching up done, I then ran a few errands and before I knew where I was it was time to get dinner prepared. Got another appointment tomorrow around lunchtime so thought I'd prepare this panel so I'd be ready too start tomorrow morning. This is one of my Charolais ladies that we all have been following on my Blogs....thought it was about time I actually painted one. Thought I'd try something a little different and covered the panel Cad. Crimson Red. The Charolais have tinges of pink on their skin so this might work in my favour....then again lol.
We will just have to wait and see what tomorrow brings...pop in tomorrow night too find out!!
Thanks for visiting :)

http://www.e-mccrindleart.co.uk/

http://imagesandwords-from-caledonia.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Love your art and your blog. Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog so I could find yours too.

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Your welcome Leslie I love your photographs, thought the bee was stunning :)