Thursday, 25 June 2009

WORK IN PROGRESS.......



Back in my comfort zone today, was disappointed on the painting yesterday which made me a little apprehensive about going back to this work in progress. Needn't have worried cos I seem to be in the zone today. Decided to take a little break so photographed what I had done for all too see. Will go back to it cos I'm now a bit behind and have to get work finished for Dowhill. Been asked to put three in during the The Open at Turnberry, this looks as if it might be one of them :)

http://www.e-mccrindleart.co.uk/

2 comments:

Ingrid said...

It's always great to see a WIP! I am enjoying your work and blog. If you like, please pickup your "Passion for Painting" award from my blogspot page, it is well deserved. Bye for now...Ingrid =0)

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks Ingrid for the lovely comments about my Blog and for the Award :))