Wednesday, 24 June 2009

This is what happens.....

This is what happens when you have a break from painting. To be fair it started of quite promisingly but then went down hill (no pun intended) fast. Could be that it's a hot sticky day here and my consentration is to pot.....but whatever it is this is a dong and not a ding. No worries with typing this I'm already over the artist's I Can't Paint Synrome and tomorrow will be another day and another painting.....Ho Hum !!
*Note :- I wasn't that brave I showed it as small as possible lol

2 comments:

Jennifer Rose said...

whats wrong with it? looks perfectly fine to me

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

I guess it's just not what I wanted it to be. You start off with an image in your mind of what you want it too look like. Most times you get somewhere close...for me it didn't happen this time.