Monday, 1 June 2009

WIP HEAD STUDY TWO......

Didn't get much done today but at least it's a start as always I'm starting with the eye and as I know that eye as well as I know my own I've hit it just right.......hopefully the rest will fall into place. Normally I would have worked on it tonight but I'm off to watch the village team play in a cup final. They've already won the League Cup and the Ayrshire Cup think this is the John Scott Trophy....at least the sun is shining so could be a good night. Drop by tomorrow for the result lol....and a bit more off the painting.

http://www.e-mccrindleart.co.uk/

4 comments:

Gail H. Ragsdale said...

This is going to be wonderful! Love the look!

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Well I hope so Gail my idea is to have most of her darkened out so you only see part of her face...something like the painting on the header.

Melody Lea Lamb said...

Yes, the eyes are perfect and what a soft look she has! Very nice. Hope your team wins!

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks Melody....oh there are times when a little fire hit's those eyes but yes she has definately been kissed by the angels...there are times when I just have to catch my breath when I think she's mine. Team won, but it was close 3-2....another cup too polish lol