Sunday, 19 July 2009

New Blog News......


I have no idea what this plant is called but it grows at the side of the country walk and I am quite taken by it's simple beauty. My photograph doesn't come close to showing it's intricate beauty......Mother Nature the World's best artist :)
I have added a new blog to my repertoire, it's in it's infancy at the moment and there will no doubt be some changes. At the moment it's called Elizabeth McCrindle's Art From Scotland Gallery (you'll also find a link on the side bar) but I think that is going to make it a bit confusing. It's somewhere you can go to see 'just' the paintings in something like a gallery setting and of course purchase the one you've set your heart on. Most of all though it's so you can enjoy them as a group without having to sift through my photos and ramblings as well :))
Have a great day where ever you are and thanks as always for taking the time to pop in for a look.

POST NOTE:- Have changed new blog title to ART FROM SCOTLAND GALLERY.......told you it would change :)

6 comments:

Carol @ TheWritersPorch said...

Aren't you just amazed at how MANY beautiful flowers there are all over the world? Great shot!

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Nature never fails too amaze me Carol. I was really pleased with the way the photo came out....thanks:}

Jennifer Rose said...

lol I thought it was a weed, but hubby says its a flower to but can't remember the name :)

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Well it's growing in the wild and there is quite an abundance of them.......but men are always right lol

gypsywoman said...

oh, i can tell you exactly WHAT it is! BEAUTIFUL!!! weed or flower or whatever, need there be more words to describe! gorgeous image!

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Yes gypsywoman I think it's rather special too :)