Sunday, 5 July 2009

"THE LOOK" ACRYLIC 12 X 12


"The Look"
Acrylic 12 x12
£450-
It's seems too have taken ages but I'm glad I took my time with it. Has been fun and a little exasperating at times but I'm pleased with it. It will be off to Dowhill this coming week with a couple of others which, ermm, aren't quite done yet. Have called it "The Look" it's 12"x12" medium is acrylic and priced at £450-. As I said it's ear marked for Dowhill but if anyone is interested in it email me I'm sure we could sort something out. I'm also accepting commissions at the moment so if you would like your own horse,pony, dog or some other subject painted drop me a line.
Thanks for taking the time too look and hope you'll keep coming back :))

10 comments:

jane augenstein said...

Ahhhh, Elizabeth! This is a beauty! Love the look of the horses eyes and the slight up turned nostril. I've seen that look myself!
~Jane and Gilly~

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks Jane I'm glad with how it's worked out :)

Sarah said...

Oh he is stunning!! I had a sorrel that looked so much like him!! Beautiful work hon!! Sarah

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks for the lovely comment Sarah :)

Jennifer Rose said...

love the white blaze :D

his eyes make you wonder what he is looking at that is so interesting, well done :)

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks Jennifer :)

Sheona Hamilton Grant said...

"No pain no gain"and this wee chap is certainly all gain. Cool painting with a strong expression. Well done for "sticking" with it:-)

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks Sheona, you just have to plug on don't you. Hope you and yours had a good holiday :)

Linda Shantz said...

I love him, Elizabeth. :-) He reminds me of one of the racehorses that winters here.

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks Linda I actually used Tara as the model for this one....quickest she moves is when she hears the apples hit her feed bucket lol