Wednesday, 22 July 2009

WIP PROGRESS CHAROLAIS CALF


Ok I know not a lot to look at but I'm just so pleased to be back at the easel I had to post. This is one of the Charolais calves I've been watching this year. It's amazing how they have grown and are filling out. Off to make some lunch and then get back to the easel. Will be back later with an update. Like to thank everyone for their good wishes for my Uncle, he's home and Aunt is fussing over him, he says that won't last lol. Now a bit behind schedule so will have to get my head down and paint.

Thanks for looking in and hope you'll come back soon.

http://art-from-scotland-gallery.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Carol @ TheWritersPorch said...

OH! Charolais are my favorites!!
I wish we had them instead of Brangus!

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

I love them too Carol....I love the way they reflect colour...but the Angus are good for that as well their coats have purples and reds through them too.

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Forgot to say George who looks after them doesn't like them much....says they're highly strung and unpredictable, although he also said they were good Mum's :)