Wednesday, 29 July 2009

WIP 'STUDY OF A GREY' ACRYLIC 6X6


Don't you often have so many ideas in your head that you want to do, you end up getting nothing done. That almost happened to me today. I knew I wanted to paint a horse but couldn't make up my mind. Racehorse/s, heavy horse's, hunting, foal or maybe a head study. In the end I flicked through some images I took on Saturday and started this study of a grey mare. She's a little rotund....a bit too much of Ayrshire summer grass, not a foal belly but I just liked her relaxed pose. Look in tomorrow, fingers crossed she'll be done.

Thanks for taking the time to look, I hope your having a great day where ever you are :)

http://www.e-mccrindleart.co.uk/

http://art-from-scotland-gallery.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Jennifer Rose said...

having a lot of ideas in my head and not getting anything done happens all the time for me :/ there needs to be more hours in the day lol

really nice start to the mare :)

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks for the comments Jennifer have finsihed her and quite pleased with the result....now the process again of what I do next lol.