Monday, 3 August 2009

WIP....FOAL HEAD STUDY

Busy day at the office today...even if it doesn't look like it I've been working hard. At the moment I'm working on a commission which is a little overdue. Can't let you see it's progress as that wouldn't be fair to it's future owner, but it will appear on here in due course. I'm also going to be busy this week, today I had to send of my reply that I would be taking part in the Art Off The Square exhibition at Kilbarchan. Tuesday I've got to go pick up new frames from my framer R&I Framing Ltd, in Kilmarnock. Thursday I'm off to the Aberfeldy Gallery with some paintings, I'm praying that it will be a good day so I can get some photos taken. So it's going to be a dash this week.
Sketched this wee foal headstudy and gave it a light wash with Raw Sienna. I find when I'm doing a commission it's good to have something else to work on so that I can swop when the concentration and flow starts to wane...well I think I'll have a wee cup of tea and then get down too the business of painting it.
Thanks for dropping by :)

2 comments:

Carol @ TheWritersPorch said...

I love your artwork! Have a fantastic week Elizabeth!

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks Carol for your lovely comments...my week has started well :))