Saturday, 22 August 2009

JOINED THE pARTy...

"Morning Work" - a study

Acrylic 6x6


I joined this month's virtual pARTy kindly organised by Linda and Kim. Linda also supplied the beautiful image reference for all all too work from. Allowing for time zones everyone's work should be completed by midnight today Saturday 22nd. You can view all the interpretations at the Virtual pARTy.

I'm pretty much out off my comfort zone doing something like this as the words daily painting bring me out in a cold sweat lol I may add I do paint daily but completing one every day, too much pressure. My first mistake was doing it in a 6x6 format as I feel it has a squashed in feel about. But when all is said and done I enjoyed doing it and the time flew in....time fly's when your having fun and I can't wait to see what everyone else has done.

Website

Available paintings

Photo Blog

No comments: