Saturday, 8 August 2009

"SWEETHEART" ACRYLIC 8X8

"Sweetheart"
Acrylic 8x8
Click here for purchase information

Been a bit busy these last few days and this wee painting has been staring at me from the easel making me feel guilty it wasn't finished. Finally got sat down this afternoon and after a little while of getting reaquainted I got back into the flow off it. It's sometimes difficult to know when your finished but I feel it's done and have prised myself away....smile. All I need now is a title I'm thinking "Sweetheart" but if you have a better one I'll be pleased too hear it :)
Thanks for dropping in!

9 comments:

Linda Shantz said...

Aw...sure looks like a Sweetheart. Of course, that's what I called Spider moments before he threw himself on the ground in protest of having his feet trimmed!

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Oh no....surely my God son wouldn't do such a thing lol. Funny thing is a friend suggested Monster as all foals are monster's...but there's all ready one of those in Canada lol

Jennifer Rose said...

mischievous?

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks Jennifer thats a good one but I've decided to stick with sweetheart :)

Fantastyk Voyager said...

Such a cutie! He is a sweetheart!

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks for the lovely comment....love your Blog :)

Lisannerosalie said...

Sweetheart indeed, & she is BEAUTIFUL!
I very much have enjoyed looking at your work.
Very inspiring! Thanks for visiting my blog!

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thank you for the lovely comments I'm so glad your enjoying my work. Your Blog is a real joy I so love your beautiful birds :)

Linda Shantz said...

Yes probably best if there is only one Monster! And certainly only one Gladzilla!