Wednesday, 23 September 2009

I'M BACK.......SORT OFF

Just a quick post to let you all know I've haven't disappeared into cyber space. My old dinosaur of a computer finally decided it had had enough of me and slammed on the brakes. Just in case you haven't already guessed I'm not the most tech savvy person on the block....it's a case of I can manage as long as it's going and being a creature of habit my old timer....well I knew where everything was. I've now got a new laptop....eeeeeekk and you'll have to bare with me as we get too know each other. Eight years down the road I'll have it off pat lol........will be back soon with some new work for you to see :))

6 comments:

Sunny said...

Good luck! You'll do fine.
Sunny :)

jane augenstein said...

Sorry about your old computer but a new one is so much fun! You will figure it out, I am still getting to know my lap top too!
Fall is here, and winter will be hot on it's heels...I am not looking forward to the cold. I hope to get to ride some good fall days and get some pictures from horse back!
Jane

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks Sunny I'll scramble along till I get there :)

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

It's a learning curve every day Jane but I'll get there eventually :) I'm looking forward too seeing your photos of the fall or autumn as we call it is my favourite time off year......all that glorious colour.

Sheona Hamilton Grant said...

Phew...I wondered if you'd gone and got yourself on the wrong side of a gate: locked yourself in with a "friendly" dairy bull ;-)
By the time the weeks is up, I bet you'll love your new computer.
Cheery cheers from here!

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

I wish Sheona though it would have to be prime Texan Longhorn LOL. Starting to get the hang of it already....practice makes perfect :)