Wednesday, 30 September 2009

WIP CALF STUDY ACRYLIC 6X6

Have to apologise my heart hasn't really been in my work today and this is a dismal work in progress. Not much done and definately at the ugly stage hopefully there will be something worth looking at tomorrow.

NOTE:- Have just read on Carol's blog The Writer's Porch that she hasn't been able to post on my blog. You have my apologies if you having been trying to leave a post and couldn't, thanks to Carol this has hopefully been solved :)

My Virtual Gallery

6 comments:

Carol @ TheWritersPorch said...

I believe it has!! I love the calf picture as I have been trying for days to tell you!! :)

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

I'm glad you like it Carol and have finally been able to say. Thanks for your help :)

Linda Shantz said...

I think the calf is coming along nicely, Elizabeth!

Elise said...

This is really very good - thank you !

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks Linda can't seem to get the time this week to paint properly.....feel I'm constantly chasing my tail :)

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Elise thank you for the lovely comment I'm glad you like it. I love the photography on your blog such elegance