Thursday, 24 September 2009

WIP THROUGH THE MIDDLE.....

Well back at last with a new work in progress. Not very sure of my laptop having a problem with my screen after spending eight years looking at a screen ahead of me feels odd looking down. Also having to make do with the photo program on it for the moment....ok moaning over. I really enjoyed being back at the easel this afternoon. This landscape is off a wee burn (scottish for stream) that meander's through some farmland not far from my home. The different greens are going to be a challenge as well as the reflections on the strip of water.

My Virtual Gallery

2 comments:

Jennifer Rose said...

you have a nice start to the greens :) would love to sit by this little burn :)

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks Jennifer, yes can be rather nice listening too it babbling past :)