Thursday, 8 October 2009

"CHANGING COLOURS" ACRYLIC 6X6

"Changing Colours"
Acrylic 6x6
Click here for purchase details

Was difficult to get the colouring right on this one, the distant blues are more of a black blue but it's still quite a nice wee painting. Another one captured on my visit to Aberfeldy, this is looking across the fileds to the mountains.....sadly I don't know the name of this mountain but a couple of minutes after this it was shrouded in mist. Here a quick burst of sunshine was washing across the lowland make the white of the houses in the distance jump out.....typical Scotland the conditions cange in a blink of an eye.
As always thanks for taking the time to visit my blog.

My Virtual Gallery

2 comments:

Mystey Artist said...

Hi! thanks for the follow! inviting you to add your art blogs to the blog directory also. check it out on my blog! really love your work!

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks :)