Wednesday, 28 October 2009

"HARVEST COLOURS" ACRYLIC 6X6


"Harvest Colours"
Acrylic 6x6
Copyright 2009 Elizabeth McCrindle
£130- unframed
or
£150- with custom made frame
Available from my gallery blog using the paypal button or contact me by email
At last I was able just to sit down and get on with my art work today. I really enjoyed losing myself in this wee landscape, shutting out the world for a wee while. The reference's for this were taking a few weeks back when there were still leaves on the tree (its actually a group of hawthorns that has been allowed to sprout). I just love the shape of it, bent and ragged with the wind that whips across the fields in the winter. The fence itself could also do with a little straightning but I think that adds a little charm to the painting.
As always I'm grateful for you stopping by, come back tomorrow to see what's been happening in the studio.

4 comments:

jane augenstein said...

Beautiful, Elizabeth!!!

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thank you Jane :)

Elizabeth Blaylock said...

Elizabeth Your work is absolutely gorgeous, a pleasure to view!

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thank you Elizabeth for the very kind comments :)