Thursday, 1 October 2009

MORNING IN MAXWELL PARK.....








This weekend I've got three paintings in the Retail Trust Exhibition being held at Pollockshields Burgh Hall in Glasgow and today I took them up for the handing in. The paintings I'm exhibiting can be found in My Vitual Gallery . Was a lovely crisp sunny morning and although I've been exhibiting here for quite a few years this was the first time I actually took time to visit the Maxwell Park where the building resides. It was a breath of fresh air and well worth the visit, could hardly believe I was in Glasgow. Had my camera with me so thought I'd share some of the things that caught my eye.......I was particularly delighted with the charming little Mallard who was letting everyone in the park know how wonderfully happy he was to be alive :))

4 comments:

Jennifer Rose said...

that is a gorgeous park :) would love to walk along that path with trees along the sides

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Yes it was lovely Jennifer :)

Sunny said...

Thank you for sharing such lovely pictures. The Mallard is charming, I can almost hear him from here!
Sunny :)

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

He brightened my day Sunny you couldn't help but smile at him :)