Sunday, 11 October 2009

SAVE THE CHILDREN ART EXHIBITION.......

"Sweetheart"
Acrylic 8x8
£200- SOLD

I finally managed some time off yesterday to go visit the Save The Children Art Exhibition at the Maclaurin Galleries, Ayr. The show is doing very well and people have generously been purchasing many of the lovely works on show, considering the so called credit crunch. I'm delighted to say that "Sweetheart" above has found a new home and I hope it will give it's new collectors many years of enjoyment, plus adding a little to this most worthy cause. "The Roosted Gate" is still to find it's forever home but the exhibition still has a couple off weeks to run so I'll keep my fingers crossed :))

"The Roosted Gate"
Acrylic 16x16
£500-

2 comments:

Diana Marshall said...

I'm not surprised that the horse or is it a pony painting sold its so lovely.

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks Diana I was happy that she found a new home....she's actually a foal in the study :)