Wednesday, 4 November 2009

ABERFELDY GALLERY CHRISTMAS EXHIBITION NEWS

"Last Light"
Acrylic 6x6
£150-
"The Scraggy Tree"
Acrylic 6x6
£150-

"RipeningCrops"

Acrylic 6x6

£150-

"Dull and Overcast"
Acrylic 6x6
£150-

The invitations for the Aberfeldy Gallery's Christmas Exhibition will be popping through the doors of the gallery's client list today. I know cos I received mine today not that I'm a client, the four wee paintings above will be in the exhibition. The exhibition has an opening weekend on Saturday 14th and Sunday 15th November and runs until Saturday 3rd January. Looking at the images on the invitation it's going to be a lovely exhibition and if anyone reading my blog can manage they won't be disappointed. There will be a large selection of the works on show on the gallery's website from this Saturday 7th November....worth a look http://www.aberfeldygallery.co.uk/.
I also received in the post my invitations from the Torrance Gallery to send out to clients I haven't decided quite yet what I'll be sending there but will let you know in due course. So this evening I'll be putting addresses on invites and writing a couple off notes to clients who bought some paintings. I truly appreciate my clients if it wasn't for them and the motivation they give me I wouldn't be able to continue with the best job in the world :)
Thanks for visiting you all encourage me to paint everyday.

6 comments:

Diana Marshall said...

Sounds exciting all those exhibitions, hope you get good sales!
I especially like the top painting, last light.

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

I enjoy the buzz of getting everything ready Diana....and I know why you like that painting it's Turnberry beach looking out towards Ireland :))

Robin Weiss said...

Very lovely set of small paintings Elizabeth! Good luck with the exhibition!

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks for the lovely comments Robin they are much appreciated :)

Sheona Hamilton Grant said...

All the best. Really like the first one too, great vibrancy and energy:)

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks Sheona got them all packed and taking them up to Aberfeldy tomorrow hope it's a one way ticket :))