Monday, 16 November 2009

DOODLING......


Firstly I'm sorry for the bad quality of this photograph but it's 11.30 in the evening and was the best I could do as I didn't want to use the flash. Have been missing doing my wee 6x6's so thought I'd do a wee doodle before I hit the pillow. Has turned into a wee arguement with me and the paints but I can at last see a little light at the end of the tunnel :) Sometimes think I plan a painting too much but with this one I've just let it flow, part of me would like to go on and finish it but my eyes are starting to sting a little so I'm calling it a day. Hopefully the buzz will be there tomorrow and I'll get it finished and a better photograph taken.....mind you the rain is lashing against the window so perhaps we'll be under water.
Hope it's dry where ever you are and thanks for looking in :)

2 comments:

Gail H. Ragsdale said...

Love your "doodle"!

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks Gail...doodle's done :)