Tuesday, 17 November 2009

"GOLDEN PONY" ACRYLIC 6X6

copyright 2009 Elizabeth McCrindle
"Golden Pony"
Acrylic 6x6
£130- unframed
or
£150- with custom made frame
Finished the golden pony this morning and thought I'd just put it on my Blog before lunch. Had a few problems photographing it and I'm afraid this is the best I can get. I can guarantee that it's much better in the flesh...so to speak. I also tried it in one of the frames I picked up yesterday and it looks lovely....if I can say so myself. If you know anyone who might like a golden pony for Christmas, which doesn't need to be fed, groomed or mucked out you know where to find one. Christmas is the ideal time to get started in collecting art either for yourself or as a gift for someone special. Check out my Gallery Blog for available originals and for details of where my work is being hung over the Christmas period or I'll be happy to answer enquiries from you by email.
Well I'm off to feed the horses, then myself, then I've a doctor's appointment then back to work....it's never ending.
Thanks as always for popping in for a look :)

7 comments:

Mairi said...

Beautiful things here. I'm glad I stumbled onto your site.

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thank you Mairi (a good Scottish name ...smile) I glad you stumbled upon me too and hope you drop by again from time to time :)

Gail H. Ragsdale said...

Love the play of light on your golden pony! Beautiful.

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

That was what inspired the painting Gail. Horses are just shaped to capture light :)

FCP said...

Lovely brushstrokes and color!
Faye

FCP said...

And yes, I've never thought of it that way, but horses ARE shaped to capture light in such a lovely way!
Faye

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks for the lovely comments Faye....horses, art and me have an ongoing love affair....smile