Monday, 2 November 2009

"SEA THE STARS" ACRYLIC

"Sea The Stars"
Portrait of a Champion
Copyright 2009 Elizabeth Mccrindle
Acrylic
6x7
£130- unframed
or
£150- with custom frame
The ideal Christmas gift for horse racing enthusiast
Enquiries to me or purchase with Paypal on my gallery blog

Managed to get it finished and photographed before we lost the light. It's the one thing I don't like about the winter months and when it's a wet day it's even worse, but after the shortest day on the 21st December it starts to get lighter.
I plan to do a larger portrait of Sea The Star in oils, you'll see it when it's done but probably be on the other side of Christmas as i have other fish too fry at the moment.
Thanks for visiting I hope you enjoy :)

Gallery Blog

6 comments:

jane augenstein said...

Elizabeth, this one is a real beauty! Love it!!! :-)
Jane

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks Jane I'm glad you like it :)

Jennifer Rose said...

you did a great job with this portrait :D

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks Jennifer much appreciated :)

Dean H. said...

Beautiful work...you certainly know the structure. Very sure!

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks Dean, a combination of the two passions in my life :)