Sunday, 15 November 2009

TORRANCE GALLERY CHRISTMAS EXHIBITION 27TH NOVEMBER - 30TH DECEMBER

"Weather Coming In"
Acrylic 6x6
£150-
"Harvest Colours"
Acrylic 6x6
£150-

"Changing Colours"

Acrylic 6x6

£150-


"Autumn On The Riverbank"
Acrylic 6x6
£150-

I'm sorry if I seem to have been neglecting my blog these past fews days just a little busy. It's not that I haven't been producing I am but all are commissions so I can't even let you see them as works in progress. I will try to fit in a few small paintings in between everything else that seems to need doing. My new system that I was going to be starting hasn't I think I just have to content myself that everything will eventually get done and just relax. Funny how you never think of yourself being stressed until something set's you off. Last couple of days I've beeen having trouble with my internet connection....there is nothing that can raise your blood pressure like not being able to get on line or best still getting part way through doing something and losing a connection. Everything it would seem is back to normal, the dogs have come out of hiding and my brother feels safe to speak LOL.
The above paintings will be off to "Big Reekie" (Edinburgh) a week tomorrow for the Christmas Exhibition at the Torrance Gallery. The exhibition starts on the 27th November and runs until 30th December, it's a charming family run gallery and well worth a visit where Brian, Jo and Ian will be only to happy to make you welcome.

6 comments:

Diana Marshall said...

Lovely paintings, especially the top one,very dramatic, you are lucky to live in such a beautiful place with so many wonderful scenes to paint.

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks Diana, yes I definately count my blessings at where I live. That said an artist will always find the beauty in any subject :)

Gail H. Ragsdale said...

Love your artwork so much! Sorry I have been absent this past several months. Hope to be a more frequent visitor. Your work gives me such pleasure!

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thank you Gail, you sure know how to make an artist smile with your comments. I had noted your missing in action statis and hoped you were ok....nice to see you back :)

Judith A . Bates said...

Best of luck at the show...They are all lovely!

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks Judith I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the right person will be there at the right time to see them :)