Monday, 23 November 2009

VISITING THE CAPITAL......

Copyright Elizabeth Mccrindle
"Path of the Stream"
Acrylic 6x6
£150- SOLD


Sorry no images of Edinburgh as I didn't have my camera with me, mind you the weather was much better in Auld Reekie than it is here in Ayrshire. Don't you just love the wash from huge juggernauts swamping your car. Brian and Ian were admiring their gallery window when I arrived and very nice it was looking. I'll publish the web address when it goes live. They said that was the easy part of hanging the Christmas Exhibition I agreed with them when I stepped inside and saw the mountain of work they have to have hung by this weekends opening. Good news I had sold "Path of the Stream" which meant I only had one to bring home.
Still have some chores to do then some paperwork and then maybe read some (The Gift by Cecelia Ahern) before some shut eye. Tomorrow will be disrupted with Rosemary coming to cut my hair, which I'm trying to grow ( I know that sounds Irish lol) and then restock the cupboards with groceries......then I might just manage some time at the easel.

No comments: