Friday, 20 November 2009

"LITTLE PRINCESS" ACRYLIC 6X6

Copyright 2009 Elizabeth McCrindle
"Little Princess"
Acrylic 6x6
£130- unframed
or
£150- with custom made frame


Well it only took a couple of minutes to correct the ear but I thought by the time I had been to the stables and back the light would have been useless to photograph the painting. Wonders of wonders we actually had a blink of sunshine and I mean blink. As I'm sitting here typing the rain is again lashing against the window.
I'm really happy with the way this little sweetie has turned out. She's available direct from the studio too anyone wishing to give her a new home, with a guarantee that if you don't fall in love with her you can send her right back. I can imagine she would certainly light up Christmas day for a horse lover you might know.
I'm off for a wee cuppa and a bic, see y'all tomorrow :))

Check my gallery blog for available originals selling from the studio and check out which galleries are showing my work. Perhaps your interested in booking a commission, enquiries can come to me.

4 comments:

Jennifer Rose said...

she turned out lovely :D well done!

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks Jennifer was quite pleased with it :)

jane augenstein said...

Beautiful painting!!! What a sweet face!

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks Jane she is a cutie :)