Tuesday, 22 December 2009

GREAT DANE FINISHED

copyright 2009 Elizabeth McCrindle

Last Christmas commission finished so can relax a little now and look forward to the Christmas break and we really do have a White Christmas. Was lovely just sitting tonight all the Christmas scented tealights twinkling, watching the snow falling past the window.
Finished the Dane today and will frame it up tomorrow, fingers crossed they like it but have to blow my trumpet and say I do it's very striking.
Well I've had some lovely Danish cookies and a wee glass of Bailey's and I'm now off to bed. I hope the spirit of Christmas is warming you where ever you are and thanks for dropping by :)

4 comments:

Gail H. Ragsdale said...

Gorgeous Great Dane! My sister used to have several. Wish the USA wouldn't allow ear cropping. I love the natural look so much better.

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks Gail it's a favourite of mine :)

Jacqui Faye said...

absolutely superb, the composition, the background ... all enhance her majestic stature.... beautiful work.

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thank you Jacqui for your lovely comments....sometimes it just all comes together :)