Tuesday, 15 December 2009

MISLAID LANDSCAPE AND MORE OF THE TEASER...

"Rain Gathering"
Acrylic 6x6
£130- unframed
£150- with custom frame
Slap my wrists for mislaying this little landscape, well not really mislaid I had forgot to photograph it before it journeyed up to Aberfeldy. I brought it back when I had been delivering to the Christmas show and in all the stir of Christmas commissions e.t.c. I forgot to post it. I know you've heard this before but it is much better in the flesh, the darkening rain clouds haven't been picked up properly. So if anyone would like a nice Ayrshire landscape you know where to find me.
Below is another piece of the jigsaw puzzle...aka the Teaser post a little further back. If you remember there was a problem with the ears well think I've solved that.....well I know I have cos I'm a bit further on than this.......just like to tease you lot and off course means your going to have to come back :)

No comments: