Monday, 14 December 2009

SOLD....SEA THE STARS and on to last xmas commission


Sea The Stars
Acrylic 6x6
SOLD
copyright Elizabeth McCrindle


Busy day today.....sold Sea The Stars headstudy yesterday and I'm just about to put it in a frame, wrap it it up and send it off down south to a new collector. I'm down to my last Christmas commission a lovely Great Dane, her owner lives in Spain but is coming home for Christmas and this is a surprise from her family over here. Been held up writing Christmas cards so have to dash to the Post Office for stamps and send a couple over seas, fingers crossed they get them in time. Then maybe I can relax a little and hope I haven't forgotten anything.
Still working on pieces that aren't needed for Christmas so maybe manage some posts between now and January 4th but if I don't no need to worry I'll just be having some time out from the laptop.
I'm looking forward to next year and already my head is buzzing with some ideas. I'll still be doing my little landscapes and fingers crossed adding more galleries to my list but I would like to devote more off my time on equine portraits. Horses are in my heart always have been, always will be and I want to develop my skill on putting them onto canvas and spread that love about :)
Thanks so much to everyone who has visited my Blog this year and especially those who have taken the time to make comments, hope you'll continue to visit in the New Year and tell your family and friends to pop in too.

http://art-from-scotland-gallery.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Lynda Schumacher said...

Hi Elizabeth -- I look forward to seeing more of your equine work; it is lovely. Your posts are a pleasure to read, and I'm grateful to have made your acquaintance through the blogging community. Happy Holidays!

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thank you Lynda and I'm glad to have found your blog as well, I look forward to visiting it in the coming year. I'm glad to have found this blogging community and have learnt so much in this past year from other artists sharing their knowledge. Happy Holidays to you and yours :)

martha said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Martha

http://smallpet.info