Sunday, 20 December 2009

"WAKING UP TO SNOW" ACRYLIC 12X12


"Waking Up To Snow"
Acrylic 12x12
£350- SOLD
copyright Elizabeth McCrindle
This one's sold but if you would like something similar enquiries can come to me.

We actually have woken up to snow this morning so I looked through my archives for a snowy painting and found this one. It's actually one of my favourites, you know the kind, that even if they never sell your quite happy for it to continue hanging on your wall. This did sell, which although sounds like I'm blowing my own trumpet, I knew would. I have no idea where it went, other than it sold at the Torrance Gallery. The draw back at times of selling through Galleries is that unless the person who bought it contacts you, you rarely know where they go. If by chance you read this blog I'd love to hear from you......I know a real stab in the dark.
Actually thinking about archives now that I've managed to get back some of my files from my deceased computer I might just post some for you all to see......oh whoopee I hear you all shout lol.
As I said at the beginning of the post we have snow, quite heavy actually and I wasn't sure if the car was going to make it up Busbiehill this morning....but we managed and the horses were happy to see me....mind you they always are....smile. As you can see from the photo not even a snow blizzard puts the mammoth of his food.
Well must go get the shovel out, have a great day where ever your reading from and thanks as always for looking in.


2 comments:

Linda Shantz said...

It is a beautiful painting, Elizabeth! And sounds as if you may have more snow than we do here!

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks Linda was one of those that you enjoy remembering lol. Been snowing off and on....as in off while the paths and road are being cleared and then back on to cover it all back up again. Christmasy though :)