Sunday, 27 December 2009

Relaxing, eating, watching TV and planning new Website

"Whiter Shade of Pale"
Pastel 12x14
Private Collection
Commission enquiries can come to me.
Well I hope you all had a lovely Christmas, I certainly enjoyed it, relaxed, ate and watched some tv. Yesterday I was thrilled to see top chaser Kauto Star make it four in a row in Kempton's Boxing Day King George. It was a breath taking display of faultless jumping, while all the others seemed to be running in wellington boots he looked as if he had a spring board helping him over each fence, sheer class.
From what I've heard the commissions have gone down a treat with lots of smiles all round....including me, it's always nice to hear the blood, sweat and tears have been worth it.
Have been working on a new website, my original kinda dying along with my old computer, have bought new software and have been finding my way through it......hopefully it will be up and running soon.
Well I'm off to put my feet up again before going to the yard to see if we can get the water running to fill up the water butts......my arms have stretched a good couple of inches these last few days carrying water containers. Hope your having a lovely time where ever your reading from, and thanks as alwaysfor looking.

5 comments:

Lynda Schumacher said...

Now I must ask, Elizabeth......What is a "water butt"? I assume it is some type of water tank, as your description sounded all-too-familiar: I too have very long arms from years of hauling buckets! Looking forward to the new website!

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Yep ten out of ten they are large water containers I also have an old bath which is ideal for soaking hay....it's times like these when I wish I had Hamsters lol

Gail H. Ragsdale said...

Hope you have a wonderful New Year Elizabeth!

Sunny said...

Sorry that I am behind with my comments but I have been admiring your wonderful artwork. It's always a delight to visit your blog.
Good luck with your new website.
Sunny :)

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

A Happy New Year to you as well Gail hope it is a good one..Slainte Mhor

Not to worry Sunny holiday times are so confusing I'm not even sure what day we're on at the moment lol. Glad your enjoying the blog though :)